Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Soapy Bubbles

Some days a complete stranger goes out of their way and gives you a wonderful surprise!

I was in at Michael's Crafts buying...well....lots of stuff and while in the check out line, this wonderful woman came up to me and handed me a 50% off coupon, she smiled and said "my dear, your basket is fuller, here you need this more." I couldn't stop thanking her!!

So I used the coupon on the 10lb brick of moisturizing clear glycerin soap. And yes, I know I shouldn't have been carrying it around the store in the first place!!


I also picked up some colouring dyes...well more than some! I picked up every package they had :)
The sets include the following colours: Lilac, Peach, Seafoam, Yellow, Red, Blue, Turquoise, Lime, Orange, Wine and Gold. 



The store only had 2 types of fragrances though - Pearberry and Honey Almond. I will need to order the other types I need on-line. 


No comments:

Post a Comment