Saturday, October 20, 2012

Etsy Posting Changes for the Limited Edition Faerie Suites

I have decided to re-do all of my listings under the category Limited Editions for the Faerie Suites. Originally I had 2-4 faeries posted with each Limited Edition. I am now changing this to an individual faerie and personalizing her to that topic.

For instance:

Nyssa is now the Faerie of greeting visitors to the nursery and garden with a cup of freshly brewed coffee.



Flossie is best friends with the Tooth Faerie, making sure that everyone takes good care of their teeth.



Amber like to share her milk and cookies after playing outside in the autumn leaves.



I thought that this would make these set a bit more personal for the buyer. It will also allow me to offer the other faeries individually on Etsy. Off to finish the other 9 sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment