Thursday, October 18, 2012

In the Nursery

I'm not sure if this is a blessing in disguise or not but due to not feeling the best, I have decided to take a week off work. During this time away from the office, I am hoping that I will be feeling up to doing some work here in the Nursery instead. 

I have now just posted Flossie the Faerie on my Etsy site. She is being listed under the Faerie Suite tab for being a Dental Hygienist. She comes with her own toothbrush, toothpaste, posters and even little tiny X-rays.




I will be listing more of my Holiday Collection Faeries as well. I am thinking of doing up one or two under the Faerie Suites that will come with a decorative wrapped present (display only), a Christmas greeting card and a string of beaded lights to drape across the wooden door. 

With new product still arriving daily the Nursery is never quiet. I now have the wood pellet stove going, apple juice warming and soft music playing. Hoping this help ease my headache and that the faeries will come out to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment