Friday, August 29, 2014

O Time, Time, wherefore art thou Time?

Okay, sorry William Shakespeare for altering, thrashing, destroying, let alone stealing your most beloved lines and words....

William Shakespeare
Romeo and Juliet: Act 2, Scene 2, Lines 33-36

            Juliet
33       O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
34       Deny thy father ad refuse thy name;
35       Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
36       And I'll no longer be a Capulet


Okay...and then looking at my iMac dictionary there is no listing under my dictionary, thesaurus, Apple or Wikipedia to let me know exactly what, who or how is a Capulet...YAYAYAY Thank you Mr. Internet...Capulet was Juliet's last name!!

Off to the actual scene again to see if I can figure it out there (gssssshhhh who knew that Romeo and Juliet was so hard to read...and yes, I'm that one that missed out on this grand best work ever by William Shakespeare and ended up with The Merchant of Venice, Hamlet and Macbeth throughout my high school years...oh but wait...there is more to this story...wait for it, wait for it...I got some of the best marks for my studies in Macbeth, so not all was a waste of time).

So, onto what, where, when and who...okay we already know who...time is who...the what, where and when is what I want to know...where did they/it go??

Please take this posting as an apology from me...as I really wanted to get my 'Thought of the Day' graphics up today for the next few weeks...but alas, it did not happen.

But hey....it does give you something to look forward to? Yes, oh yes, in deedy do it does :)

Signing off for now for a much needed sleepover away from the Nursery. Please do send me a message if you would like something passed along to Pixie Heather and I will for sure send it forward.

Loves you all...
Night night, sweet sleep, my Faeries...sweet sleep.
Good morning, good morning, sweet play, my Faeries...sweet play.


No comments:

Post a Comment