Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Instant Photo

I have had such a great time continuing my wee stories through the nursery's Instagram account that just like the 'Thought of the Day' postings I would like to share them with you as well.

I will add yet another tab at the top so you can see the photos and story that was written to go with them.

In that same breath, again, this same idea will be carried over to the website as well.

I can't wait to start sharing even more of my silly antidotes, musings and even sometimes inspirational short stories. Mind you with all this being said, it seems that I might have started giving 'mankind' in general a hard time? But, this I will let you decide for yourself...mind you if you are a troll, a whale, a faerie or even a snail....you just might not actually have this same perspective!

I will start this new addition to the blog once I am back in the nursery.


No comments:

Post a Comment