Friday, October 10, 2014

The Week of October 6 - 10, 2014

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the week of October 6 - 10, 2014!!

The Quotes for this week have been from...
William O'Brien, 'Peter, Enchantment and Stardust: The Poems'
Awwthentic, 'The Prince and The Fairy'
Lucy Aisy
M. F. Moonzajer, 'A moment with God; Poetry'
Kailan Gow, 'Bitter Frost'

The Instagram postings for this week have been of...
Our new packaging
Hoarfrost
Holiday Edition

I am happy to say that our Website, Flickr and Pinterest pages have updated as well. I have opted to know type out the whole quote instead of just the author's name where noted. I even found out that on Flickr that you can add key words!! Granted, I did have difficulties figuring out what 'Tags' to use but I did manage to get a few in. I am presuming though, that I should start updating our Google+ page with these postings as well? All in due time I guess!! And of course, these 'Thoughts of the Day' will be posted once again on our Facebook page. For now, all of our impromptu Instagram photos are automatically put on our Flickr, Twitter and Tumblr accounts.


1 comment:

  1. Way too many social networks and not nearly enough time for me to be in them all. I would need 72 hrs in a day for that LOL
    At least I can peek at your photos without having to create accounts ;)

    ReplyDelete