I had a wonderful time on the sunshine coast and was able to take some pretty fabulous photos that I posted through Instagram, well I thought that they were pretty fabulous photos!
As promised, I will start back this week with the 'Thought of the Day' postings.
And, as promised, I will go back and create a new tab for the 'Photo of the ??'. I have no clue exactly what to call this new idea.
I do notice though that unless I post something through this regular front blog page that no one really knows when I update the other tabs. I find this very frustrating and I am quite disappointed in this part of the Blogger program. I am still trying to research how to either get around this dilemma or how to let you, the reader know that I am posting. If anyone out there knows how to do this...please, please, please either comment on this post or send me an email. Any help at this stage is much appreciated.
I also apologize for the lateness of the posting as I had hoped to do it as soon as we had arrived home, okay, well after I unpacked from a three week vacation, well after I had a nap that lasted almost 24 hours, and well after I finally made it the grocery store to get some food the house!
As well, there are so many things that I need to get accomplished kind of ASAP.
- I am trying to make sure that the website has all of the correct links to each faerie that is available for sale.
- I need to post all 13 members of the Northern Line of Faeries.
- I would really like to figure out how to zoom when I am using the Instagram program on my iPhone.
- I have everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that I need to start the new Line of Faeries.
- I need to clean up the nursery after putting every general box and bag that landed on my worktable that had anything to do with the nursery.
- I took over 200 photos on my camera that I need to upload and figure out what I want to share.
- I was able to purchase another wee cabinet that currently holds all of Sapphire the Pixie's Faerie Dust jars. Now I need to know what to store in the new one and then to remember to give Sapphire the key!!
- I have a new butterfly diary that I would like to start using in the nursery...but again, what do I put in it...and no, this one doesn't have a key that I need to give to Sapphire.
- Photos, photos, photos. I took all new shots of the Northern Line of Faeries and I will need to see if that will be perfect to put on the website or not.
- I received a phone call from late July for one of our most favourites' visitors to the nursery and I just haven't either felt well enough or silly enough to not be ready for them to drop in.
- Speaking of those 'faerie minded' visitors, I received through an email a beautiful photo that I need to print off in colour and hang. It is always a humbling feeling when someone thinks of you.
- I guess I could go on and on and on...but I just realized that instead of writing all of this down here, that I guess that there were a few things that I could actually be doing to cross off of on my list...sigh...
- Ummm...anyone care to come for a visit to help me out?